The St. Louis Park Tree Sale opens in March 2017.
Things to consider:
- Only residents of St. Louis Park are eligible to participate in this program.
- You may order a maximum of three trees.
- Trees must be picked up on designated dates listed above or you forfeit the trees and the money you paid. Leftover trees will be planted in city parks.
- You may not plant your tree on the boulevard (between sidewalk & street).
- It’s the law to call Gopher State One Call (651-454-0002) at least three days before digging. They will mark buried utility lines for your safety.
- You will receive a brochure containing information about tree planting and care when you pick up your tree.
- Each tree will come equipped with a Plantra Tree Bark Protector to protect young trees from wildlife, winter sun scald, lawn mower and/or weed whip damage. These guards should remain on your tree for at least the first three years.
- If you want to provide your tree with the most efficient watering system around, purchase a drip irrigation bag. Simply fill the bag with water and your tree will be deeply watered over 5-8 hours.
- For more information, contact Tree Trust’s Community Forestry Department at (952) 767-3886 or email@example.com.