Youth Conservation Corps positions are available for youth ages 14-21 living in Dakota County, Washington County, and suburban Hennepin County. Applications are available January – March. Residents of Minneapolis and St. Paul must apply through their city’s youth program (see below for more information). Individual Employment Experience positions are available for youth in Dakota County.
- Be at least 14 years old and under 22 years old on date program begins.
- Have low family income, special needs and/or other risk factors. See the Eligibility Fact Sheet for more information.
- Live in Dakota, Washington, or suburban Hennepin County (not Minneapolis).
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are a resident of Minneapolis, you must apply through the STEP UP program.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are a resident of St. Paul, you must apply through the Right Track program.
Information for Parents and Teachers
- Tree Trust has 36 years of experience training young people to be successful workers.
- Youth are supervised by full-time Tree Trust staff who have received at least 80 hours of training.
- Positions are filled using a lottery system. Applicants will be notified of hiring decisions in early May. Applying does not guarantee a position.
- The application deadline is March 15. Encourage applicants to apply early to allow time for resubmission if there is a question or missing information.
- Questions? Contact Brent Eikenhorst, Program Manager at 952-767-3880 or email@example.com
Tree Trust thanks our 2016 project partners for supporting the Youth Conservation Corps:
Apple Valley Parks
Dodge Nature Center
Inver Grove Heights Parks
Cottage Grove Parks
Washington County Parks – Elmo
Washington County Parks – Square Lake
St. Paul Park & Rec.
Three Rivers – Elm Creek
Three Rivers – Hyland
Golden Valley Parks
Westwood Hills Nature Center
Minneapolis Parks & Rec
Minneapolis Parks & Rec Columbia Golf Course
Tree Trust is a Proud Member of: