Tree Trust YouthBuild is currently full for the 2017-2018 cohort. Please contact Outreach Coordinator, Ashley, email@example.com, 612.508.0292 to learn about other Tree Trust programs.
- Between the ages of 16 and 24
- Committed to completing your high school diploma or GED
- Qualify for the program based on the following:
- eligible to work in the United States
- member of a low-income family
- individual with a disability
- youth in foster care or aging out of foster care
- known to juvenile or adult court
- child of an incarcerated parent
- migrant youth
Minnesota Internship Center (MNIC)
West Education Center
PYC Arts and Technical School
Transition Plus, Minneapolis
GED or Online Schools: If you are working on a GED or enrolled in an online high school, you may qualify for YouthBuild. You must be between the ages of 16 – 24.
YouthBuild also partners with Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity.