COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus)
Resources and Updates
For official updates on COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) and up to date resources in our community, please refer to the following websites below.
Current Information on COVID-19:
- Minnesota Department of Health
- US Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization
- US State Department Travel Advisories
MN & County Resources:
- Anoka County
- Carver County
- Dakota County
- Hennepin County
- Ramsey County
- Washington County
- MN Unemployment Insurance
- Information and Resources for MN Workers
- MN Public Schools Food Response
- Volunteers Enlisted to Assist People
- Community Emergency Assistance Programs
- MN Food Helpline
- North Point Health and Wellness
Monday, March 16, 2020
Our top priority is the health and well-being of our members and staff.
This special message is part of Tree Trust’s ongoing effort to provide timely information about the emerging concerns related to COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus). This is a novel virus that may cause acute respiratory illness.
Tree Trust leadership is closely monitoring how this developing situation might impact you as well as our participants, partners, and customers. Personal safety and a safe workplace is foremost, so we are following best practices as recommended by the State of Minnesota Department of Health, OSHA, and the CDC.
Thank you all for your understanding and commitment during this challenging time.