Our top priority is the health and well-being of Tree Trust staff, volunteers, participants, partners, and customers. To ensure this, Tree Trust has developed policies to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. Particularly, a COVID-19 Preparedness Plan is in place to communicate procedures and agreed commitments for those who work at Tree Trust.
Tree Trust follows the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and local health department guidelines with regard to social distancing practices in order to reduce the spread of COVID-19. All individuals must also utilize either surgical masks or improvised masks such as scarves, bandanas, and handkerchiefs to reduce the risk of exposure. It is also required of everyone to either wash or sanitize their hands after using the restroom, sneezing, or coughing.
Thank you all for your understanding and patience during this time as our team continues to work hard to serve our community.
For official updates on COVID-19 and up to date resources in our community, please refer to the following websites below.
Current Information on COVID-19:
- Minnesota Department of Health
- US Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization
- US State Department Travel Advisories
MN & County Resources:
- Anoka County
- Carver County
- Dakota County
- Hennepin County
- Ramsey County
- Washington County
- MN Unemployment Insurance
- Information and Resources for MN Workers
- MN Public Schools Food Response
- Volunteers Enlisted to Assist People
- Community Emergency Assistance Programs
- MN Food Helpline
- North Point Health and Wellness