Tree Pick-Up is May 30th!
If you need information on the type of tree you ordered, you can find descriptions here:
- The trees will be available for pick-up at the Round Lake Park,
- May 30th: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- You must pick-up your tree(s) during the posted pick-up times.
- You may have someone else pick-up your tree for you.
- There will be staff and volunteers to assist with loading on request. Please consider bringing appropriate material to protect your vehicle as well as material to secure your tree.
- It’s the law to call Gopher State One Call (651-454-0002) at least three days before digging. They will mark buried utility lines for your safety.
- Large shade trees should be planted at least 15 feet from power lines and/or buildings.
- Save money on energy by planting large shade trees on the east or west side of your home.
- You will be provided with planting information and complimentary mulch for your tree(s).
- Trees are in #7 and #10 containers and range in size from 4-7′ tall and weigh approximately 25 lbs. Please be sure to bring a suitable vehicle-we can fit these trees into most passenger vehicles with a little coaxing!
- For more information, contact Tree Trust’s Community Forestry Department at (952) 767-3886 or [email protected]
0 am until 12:00 pm. You (or someone on your behalf) must pick up your tree(s) during that time.