The 2020 Tree Sale will open for ordering March 9, 2020
Things to consider:
- Trees are $40 each. You may purchase up to 2 trees per Maplewood address. This sale is ONLY available to Maplewood Property owners.
- It’s the law to call Gopher State One Call (651-454-0002) at least three days before digging. They will mark buried utility lines for your safety.
- Large shade trees should be planted at least 15 feet from power lines and/or buildings.
- Save money on energy by planting large shade trees on the east or west side of your home.
- If you want to provide your tree with the most efficient watering system around, purchase a drip irrigation bag. Simply fill the bag with water and your tree will be deeply watered over 5-8 hours.
- For more information, contact Tree Trust’s Community Forestry Department at (952) 767-3886 or [email protected].