The ordering period for the 2020 Maplewood Tree Sale is closed.
If you’re looking for specific information about the species of tree(s) you ordered, please click HERE.
If you purchased a tree, here are things to consider:
- The trees will be available for pick-upat the Maplewood Public Works building 1902 County Road B E, Maplewood
(Please enter on Hazel).
- May 16th: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- May 18th: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- You must pick-up your tree(s) during the posted pick-up times. You may have someone else pick-up your tree for you.
- Your tree and mulch will be loaded into your vehicle by City of Maplewood and Tree Trust staff. You will not need to exit your vehicle to pick up your tree. You will, however, need to secure your tree for transport-please plan accordingly.
- It’s the law to call Gopher State One Call (651-454-0002) at least three days before digging. They will mark buried utility lines for your safety.
- Large shade trees should be planted at least 15 feet from power lines and/or buildings.
- Save money on energy by planting large shade trees on the east or west side of your home.
- You will be provided with planting information and complimentary mulch for your tree(s).
- Trees are in #7 and #10 containers and range in size from 4-7′ tall and weigh approximately 25 lbs. Please be sure to bring a suitable vehicle-we can fit these trees into most passenger vehicles with a little coaxing!
- For more information, contact Tree Trust’s Community Forestry Department at (952) 767-3886 or [email protected].