The ordering period for the 2020 Maplewood Tree Sale is closed.
If you purchased a tree, here are things to consider:
- The trees will be available for pick-up (pending any required schedule changes) at the Maplewood Public Works building 1902 County Road B E, Maplewood
(Please enter on Hazel).
- May 16th: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- May 18th: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- You must pick-up your tree(s) during the posted pick-up times. You may have someone else pick-up your tree for you.
- It’s the law to call Gopher State One Call (651-454-0002) at least three days before digging. They will mark buried utility lines for your safety.
- Large shade trees should be planted at least 15 feet from power lines and/or buildings.
- Save money on energy by planting large shade trees on the east or west side of your home.
- You will be provided with planting information and complimentary mulch for your tree(s).
- There will be volunteers on site to assist with loading your tree(s) into your car. If you would like to volunteer on pick up day, please visit Tree Trust’s Volunteer Sign Up page.
- Trees are in #7 and #10 containers and range in size from 4-7′ tall and weigh approximately 25 lbs. Please be sure to bring a suitable vehicle-we can fit these trees into most passenger vehicles with a little coaxing!
- For more information, contact Tree Trust’s Community Forestry Department at (952) 767-3886 or [email protected].