The St. Louis Park Tree Sale will be open March 2, 2020!
- Trees are $35 each. You may purchase up to 3 trees per St. Louis Park address.
- They will be available for pick up this spring from the Municipal Services Center, 7305 Oxford Street, St. Louis Park on May 2, 2020 from 8:00 am until 12:00 pm and May 4 from 5:00 pm until 7:00 pm.
- You must pick up your tree (s) during that time.
- If you cannot pick up your tree during that time, you can have someone pick up the tree for you. All abandoned trees will be planted within public spaces in St. Louis Park.
- Trees will range in size from 4 to 6’ tall and will fit inside most vehicles (SMART cars excluded).
Things to consider:
- It’s the law to call Gopher State One Call (651-454-0002) at least three days before digging. They will mark buried utility lines for your safety.
- If you want to provide your tree with the most efficient watering system around, purchase a drip irrigation bag. Simply fill the bag with water and your tree will be deeply watered over 5-8 hours.
- For more information, contact Tree Trust’s Community Forestry Department at (952) 767-3886 or [email protected].