In response to the risk assessment of the COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus), it has been decided to postpone our originally scheduled Open House on April 23 until fall of this year. We will continue to communicate regularly as the situation evolves. Thank you all for your understanding and commitment during this challenging time.

View our COVID-19 resources and updates here.