Tree Trust YouthBuild is currently full for the 2017-2018 cohort. Please contact Outreach Coordinator, Ashley, email@example.com, 612.508.0292 to learn about other Tree Trust programs.
Learn while you Earn!
Eligibility Guidelines: To be eligible for the YouthBuild program, you must be:
- Between the ages of 16 and 24
- Committed to completing your high school diploma or GED
- Qualify for the program based on the following:
- eligible to work in the United States
- member of a low-income family
- individual with a disability
- youth in foster care or aging out of foster care
- known to juvenile or adult court
- child of an incarcerated parent
- migrant youth
We partner with several schools that allow alternating between attending school one week and training with Tree Trust the other week. If you are interested in attending one of the following schools, please ask the school staff about YouthBuild:
- Minnesota Internship Center (MNIC)
- St. Paul Campus
- Downtown Campus
- Sabathani Campus
- Unity Campus
- PYC Arts and Technical School
- Transition Plus, Minneapolis
GED or Online Schools: If you are working on a GED or enrolled in an online high school, you may qualify for YouthBuild. You must be between the ages of 16 – 24.
YouthBuild also partners with Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity.
For questions about YouthBuild, please contact Maja Numainville, 612.590.3916, firstname.lastname@example.org
Minnesota Internship Center (MNIC)
St. Paul Campus
PYC Arts and Technical School
Transition Plus, Minneapolis