***This program is exclusively open to Minneapolis property owners in North Minneapolis, in efforts to repair the urban canopy devastated by the tornado in 2011.***
How the Program Works:
1. Tell us you’re interested by completing our interest form.
2. We’ll connect you with our Tree Team to set up a socially-distanced discussion to help you decide the best spot and best tree for your property. We’ll also provide you with information on how to keep your tree happy and healthy into the future!
3. We’ll be planting trees in the spring and fall of 2023 thanks to a partnership with the City of Minneapolis and an Environmental Assistance grant from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency.
4. Water your tree once a week for the first three summers to keep it happy and healthy!
5. Tell a neighbor or friend and we’ll PLANT MORE TREES!
If you are interested in learning more about the 2023 PLANT MORE TREES Minneapolis program, please complete our interest form.