Young people, between the ages of 16-21, eligible to work in the United States. One of the following must also apply:
- You are a member of a low-income household
- You are a person with a disability
- You are a person in foster care or aging out of foster care
- You have an incarcerated parent
- You have been involved in the justice system
- You are a migrant youth
Young people must commit to completing their high school diploma by enrolling in a Tree Trust partner school; Ann Bremer, Career Pathways, Minnesota Internship Center, Paladin Career and Technical, PYC Arts and Technology, Transition Plus Minneapolis, West Education Center, South Education Center, North Education Center, and Volunteers of America.