Young people, between the ages of 16-24, who live in suburban Hennepin County. One of the following must also apply:
- You are a member of a low-income household
- You are a person with a disability and/or have an IEP
- You dropped out of high school
- You are a person in foster care, homeless or a runaway
- You are pregnant or parenting
- You interacted with the legal system
Through federal, state, and local funding, Youth & Young Adult Services offers the program at no cost to eligible participants. Tree Trust primarily serves out-of-school young people.